Friday, February 01, 2008
Seriously!
I've been working on a post for 3 days! Reed hates Blogger and I'm not sure how to change his feelings. Don't let this sweet face convince you of anything else. Share any ideas you might have because once he hears the keyboard, he wakes up and wants me to feed him, change him, rock him, well you get the idea. And he can hear the keyboard from the other room. I'm not kidding!
I could write about the surprise shower that was thrown by some AWESOME people.
I could show you all (OK, not all but some) the cute photos of Reed that have been taken this last week or so.
I could write about how I've had all three older kids sick for over a week. One at a time mind you. I'd rather have the whole bunch at once, lock my door and get it over with.
And I could write about a great lunch outing with Anna today.
That is if Reed would let me!
I will finish my post this weekend, even if nothing else gets done (well maybe some laundry). I will write about all of the above because that's what I've been up to and dang it, I want to finish my post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at him!! I can't believe what a chunk he is. I want to kiss his little cheeks and snuggle him. Do you know how much he weighs anyways? So little time left for me!
He's precious!
Ugh. Sounds like a tough but fun week. Surprise shower!? FUN. I hope everyone is past the illness. It's such a sickie world out there right now. I'm glad Reed is well. He is a total doll.
wow sounds like you had a busy week!!!!!!
Oh reed is so cute :)
Reed you are naughty, but forgiven because you are so cute. Im not sure about the personal attacks are children give to us sometimes. Maybe I need to come hold hom :)!
Babies, it's a good thing they're cute because they sure know how to dominate a household eh? Maybe you should just jot down post ideas so that you don't forget them, and then if you ever get to sit down and type you'll have the info you need.
Motherhood is... bliss?
Oh, he is absolutely adorable! He's got some good cheeks, just like Chloe. I think we probably could have written identical posts because Chloe hates blogger too.
Oh my goodness Melanie! He is getting so big, I have a thing for cheeks because my kids have those too! He is way cute! We need to come see you.
suprise shower--need photo's or details! how nice!!
ugh on the sick kids thing..sometimes i think the flu is easier because its SO MUCH FASTER then this week longgggg cold/cough thing...
i saw a photo on jills blog that she puts a hand towel under her keyboard so the typing isnt as loud--that might help..i got WAY good at being able to have a big pillow on my lap and let the baby nurse away as i tended to emails..jon would say that i have email issues..but whatever-it worked!!
Those cheeks are pretty stinkin' cute. Sounds like a crazy week in your household. Hope the kids are better!
We're spreading a head cold around here one at a time, first Carmen, now me. I also think get it over with all at once would be better.
How can we not forgive a face like that for not liking blogger?
I have a friend with a nine year old nick named moose because of a moose shirt he had when he was a chunky little baby like Reed, so I got a chuckle out of Reed's shirt.
It's amazing how someone so tiny and adorable (those cheeks, my goodness!) can be so demanding.
I hope everyone is feeling better! Hang in there.
Could he get any yummier? Hope he lets you blog, but who needs to blog when you have a sweet little one like that to hold :)
Reed is so so cute!
Maybe you need to go to an office store and demo keyboards for a silent one?! Somehow I think the radar would still be there though.
I hope you guys are feeling better.
I will be waiting for the rest of the story.
What a sweetbaby! He just looks darling! Can't wait to hear about your shower! Good luck with the blogging! :-)
Oh he is so cute. I haven't checked your blog in awhile so Congratulations on cute little Reed.
Jax has the same outfit! Reed is growing up!!
i love the cheeks!
oh my goodness the cheeks! the cheeks are killing me!
suprise shower? how fun!
hope all are well by now?
I'm so glad you had a shower!
I love how they keep getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment