- I. Can. Not. Stand. the time change that took place yesterday. I'm pretty sure I've said it before but since it was annoying once again, I'm mentioning it. The whole house has been off kilter. I know it only takes a couple days but this morning when I was driving the kids to school, I felt so sleepy. So did Reed. No surprised eyes this morning, he stayed sound asleep with the transfer.
-Last week we were eating mini pizzas for dinner up at Marion's (remember dad was gone so it was easy all the way and the kids loved it). Dane was asked to say the prayer and it was great entertainment. It went something like this, 'bless our food so we can be healthy. even though pizza is a junk food, it's really good.' Marion and I were trying so hard not to laugh. I guess even if he doesn't get fed super healthy food, he knows what it is. Better than nothing, right?
-Saturday I packed away all the clothes that don't fit Reed anymore. I was so shocked, there was a whole rubbermaid bin full of clothes this 2 month old can't squeeze into anymore. I also took the back up outfit out of the diaper bag because I have not used it once since placing it in there. But with Murphy's Law I should have know better and put a bigger one in right away. I didn't. And today when we went up to Marion's (she's so fabulous to feed us when the big man is gone) he had completely soaked his clothes (a first!). I had nothing but a diaper to put on and his still clean socks. Such a cute naked baby in a diaper and socks. An outfit is going in the bag tonight.-Oh and another thing. I do have 3 other kids. I'll get on the ball and take some photos of them too. But a 4 year old sucking his thumb isn't as cute. And naked big kids might get me in trouble, ha!

19 comments:
oh i wish someone thought my fat rolls were cute too!!
UGH WORST day of the YEAR was sat night..time change...i so hear ya!
Yeah, I have the same kind of body as a chubby baby -- but it's not cute when you're 36!! So what size is he wearing now?
I always wanted a self-soothing baby, I hope you get one.
It's crazy that Reed is growing out of so many of his clothes already! Babies grow too fast.
His chub is definitely cute!
I hate he time change and feel like a zombie in this morning and can't stop telling myself that it's really an hour earlier than the clock says.
Reed is adorable. I just want to kiss all over him! I am currently in the same boat. Chloe needs to become a self-soothing baby too. It's driving me CRAZY!!
What a funny post Melanie. Chub rolls, pizza isn't healthy for us, three other kids...this was just fun to read.
Dane's prayer is hilarious! Kids say the funniest thing.
Reed is huge! I can't wait to see him and hold him. He's probably bigger than Preston! (not really a surprise there :))
You have 3 other kids?! You are funny.
Fat people are my friends, so Reed, you are my newest friend. He is delish!
Reed is so so so cute! The picture in the middle is adorable! I just want to kiss all those little rolls just like I do with Emma! I miss you guys! Love ya!
that prayer is hilarious!
CUTIE!!! I bet your mom is going to die when she sees how big he is! Who ever decided pizza was "junk food?" More like "YUM food!"
Dane is such a crack up... every family needs one.
I hope he becomes a self-soother for you... makes life so much easier!
That is so funny about the last paragraph. My baby is 17 months old and I always have a photo of him on the post. I am so worried I won't have him documented since he is the last baby.
Those pictures are soo cute. I love the naked baby pictures. I have been in that same situation. I have had to buy many outfits while I was at the store because I forgot one. I even had to buy myself as outfit. I was nursing in the target dressing room and Cameron pooped the mustard poop out of his diaper all over me! Not fun
AWE... he is the cutest thing ever!! I love it! They grow too fast!
I love the naked baby! He's so stinking cute with his rolls and all. I'm also very proud of him for finding his thumb. It seems like they find it really well, and then they forget how to do it again. Someday he'll have it down!
Oh I love the pictures of little Reed. I wish I could see him. My mom keeps telling me that he is just getting cuter and cuter! (Oh, and thanks for the hair stuff! I love it!)
This post made me crack up...I love the comments about your big kids! Too funny!
Reed is a DOLL!! I am in love with his fat rolls, and I LOVE naked babies!
This time change has been hard on me, too. Is it because it came earlier this year?
Daylight savings may have destroyed my manic mode. Sad.
I love baby bodies!
Oh those rolls Melanie--too cute!
Post a Comment