I'm thanking Anna for my latest treat obsession and giving it a whole post. I love treats! It's such a downfall when trying to lose weight, duh. Oh well, this really isn't that bad, it's a Wendy's Mock Frosty that's so delicious. (If you're counting Weight Watcher points, it's only 2.)This is for you if you....
...love the Wendy's Frosty.
...don't live by a Wendy's (like us in the sticks).
...are watching your junk food intake (of which I may or may not be. depending on the treat, ha!).
Wendy's "Mock" Frosty
1 - serving
(2 weight watchers points)
Ingredients:
1 cup skim or 1% milk
2-3 Tbsp sugar free / fat free instant chocolate dry pudding mix (I of course use 3)
2 Heaping Tbsp fat free cool whip
8 (or so) ice cubes
Place all in blender and BLEND AWAY!
I'm getting ready for a girl's getaway this weekend. We are headed to Time Out for Women. I've been a few times before and it's always been a good time. I usually need a recharge and this delivers just that. Although this time will be a bit different with a newborn in tow he's young enough I think it'll be ok.. Here's hoping Reed cooperates, we have a blast and I leave uplifted. Is that too tall of an order?
(2 weight watchers points)
Ingredients:
1 cup skim or 1% milk
2-3 Tbsp sugar free / fat free instant chocolate dry pudding mix (I of course use 3)
2 Heaping Tbsp fat free cool whip
8 (or so) ice cubes
Place all in blender and BLEND AWAY!
I'm getting ready for a girl's getaway this weekend. We are headed to Time Out for Women. I've been a few times before and it's always been a good time. I usually need a recharge and this delivers just that. Although this time will be a bit different with a newborn in tow he's young enough I think it'll be ok.. Here's hoping Reed cooperates, we have a blast and I leave uplifted. Is that too tall of an order?
21 comments:
Oh! I'm so gonna try this! We're headed to time out for women also. Have fun!
I bought fat free cool whip so I could try this. I'll give it a whirl!
Have fun this weekend!
I am trying this TONIGHT!!! Thank you!! Frostys are hard to beat and I had to talk myself out of getting one yesterday. I had been out shopping and I wanted a snack. And there was a Wendy's.. I could just TASTE a frosty! But, I drove by really really really fast!! Dieting is NO fun :o(
I have never hear of time out for women, but it sounds great whatever it is! That whole recharging time is always needed. That frosty looks great- I'm going to have to try it too. I love frosty's.
Hey, are you and Milo planning on going to the Bushman reunion?
I'll have to try that sometime! I have the hardest time resisting sweets, whatever it is.
Can't wait for TOFW! Hopefully we'll get something out of it with the babies!
Melanie, I hope you have a great time.
I made these tonight and they are soooo good. Thank you for the recipe.
Hey thanks for the info! I am going to try it.
Hope you have a great time on your get away and Reed is a dreamy angel for you!
I am going to have to try this! I need a treat everyday, but am TRYING to lose my baby weight (so not fun or easy). This might be just the solution I have been looking for!
Thanks for the recipe...it looks so great!
I love the Wendy's Frosty, but I'm going to have to go and buy a few ingredients before I can give that a whirl. Problem: I might drive past a Wendy's on my way to the grocery store (I don't live in the sticks) and instant gratification might win out.
(other post) naked fat babies are sooo cute! I want a naked fat baby, why does it feel like this is taking longer than Beck did? I am still 2 1/2 weeks away from when Beck was born and I am going crazy! Anyways, have fun this weekend, oh wait, it already is the weekend, so I hope that you are having fun... ;) oh, and I do have a thank you note for you, and i have had it for a while now, when will you get it? No one really knows....
This is heaven!
I am trying this! I am on WW's, and this sounds like an answer to my prayers...chocolate! hee hee! :)
I hope you have a great time at TOFW! I am sure you're ready after having a new baby and all. Enjoy!
Also for sharing the frosty recipe. That sounds so yummy. A great FHE treat, I bet. We'll try it soon :-)
Thanks for the Frosty recipe! I can't wait to try it!
Have a great weekend!
oh la la - a frosty! dang..too bad wendys is DOWN MY STREET!! i could get one and be back home (bonus that its 99 cents too)by the time i made one from scratch!
i wasnt impressed at all with the time out for women here..we had some country band rocking a joseph smith's 1st vision thing..SO LAME, and then i cant handle the product push in the hallways..geesh im grumpy tonight?!?! i hope its just something fun for you to get away to...
I seem to always be your 17th comment! Or 25th! You are a comment queen. How fun. I love those kinds of recipes. Thanks! I hope you are having a great week!
I bought all of the ingredients today. I'm excited to try this!
You and your baby are looking so adorable!
So junk food is bad when one is trying to lose weight? Hmmmm I might have to make a note of that, going to the store in My REAL sticks town, hope they even have fat free pudding and cool whip, sigh.... Hey want to meet up this week for lunch??? Maybe Friday?
YUMMY :)
I love Frostys, I'll have to try this recipe! Hope you have a great time and come back recharged.
Post a Comment