
We've been avoiding TV this afternoon while I played catch up on some laundry and cleaning. Mostly because I wanted less noise and wild behavior. The boys were playing really good in their room when I found them with my scrapboooking slide cutter. They were cutting small strip of paper for some unknown reason. I took the cutter away and left them with their 'strips'. Then they came and asked for tape so they could play cowboys with the mustaches they had made. Ha ha, I had to indulge them. I thought it was hilarious
and creative.
25 comments:
I forgot how much Nathan likes to wear his hat and stuff. I take it he's still not well if he's home all day?
sooo creative. This is Kortni's "REggio Emilia" preschool idea in the works.... :)
That is so funny!!!! They are creative and I'm impressed they let you get some things done and played, how nice.
how creative are they!?! i love it--too funny---
ps: tv keeps my house quiet? im baffled that its the opposite for you??? maybe because its boy shows or something??
I hope they still love mustaches when they're old enough to grow them. I just love a big, thick mustache, haha.
So funny! Nathan is like "Joe Cool" cowboy and Dane looks confused!
So cute:)
That's so cute! I love it when kids get creative like that, but it's even more endearing in boys because it's less common.
So cute! I love little kid imaginations!
Your trip to the falls looks GREAT!! The pictures are beautiful, what a fun family day!
How funny! I love the things little boys come up with in their play. I love the look on Dane's face. Quinn saw the picture and he said "Nathan, Kathryn and Daners". He only knows Dane by Daners, and he thinks Nathan is actually Kathryn. Hmm...I think I need to practice our cousins names with him!
Pretty clever!
I am laughing so hard Melanie. Those faces are priceless!
We need to exploit this--we have to market them as the Martha Stewart for little boys.
my kids love my slide cutter as well and I'm always finding little bits and pieces of paper everywhere.
love the mustaches. very chic.
this is hysterical!! you'll have to use this photo in the future (good for bribing...)
so so cute.
adorable! I love it when my boys get creative.
Sure glad I invested in the cowboy hat. Guess I'll have to find one for little Jesse James! They must get their creative side from Granny!! Tee, hee!
Yee haw! Those are two handsome cowboys!
This is sooo darn cute! Boys are so funny with their imaginations.
So cute. Those paper cutters are great entertainment for the kids!
Next time you'll have to curl the ends for them so they can have a handlebar mustache! I'm curious, do only bad guys have mustaches, or do the good cowboys also *grow* facial paper?
Aren't you glad you indulged. It's so nice whey they play together.
How could you deny them that?! The photo is just adorable, they really know how to get in character.
Post a Comment