This time around it's 8 years we're celebrating (last year's 7 post.). And instead of taking a picture before church looking done up and fresh, we had Dane (not bad for a 4 1/2 yr old) take one after church in our lounge clothes and my makeup mostly off. Oh well, we were going for the 'real' look, ha.This eighth year has been 'real' so to speak and it's been a year of changes. Milo finished college, quit his job of eight years and started a new one, I was sick pregnant after a 4 year hiatus, we took a mini trip alone for the first time, our firstborn started kindergarten, Milo turned 30, we added Reed to our family and so much more. I'm glad I blogged because right now I can't remember much more than that (I should have skimmed the archives!).
I love you Milo. Happy 8th Anniversary.
22 comments:
You and Milo are great examples of a wonderful marriage and I really look up to you two. Oh, and Daner took a great picture!
Happy Anniversary to Melanie and Milo! Wal-Mart has one whole aisle devoted to cards...that you two found the same one is pretty funny to me, too. Looks like you know each other well.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! :)
Um...yeah Milo, its a good things you married Melanie, I mean seriously. Congrats on 8 yrs, at this house we know thats not always easy and definetly something to be proud of!
Happy Anniversary Milo and Mel. I can't beleive it's been 8 years. Lots and lots has happened in 8 great years. Mostly, Nathan, Dane, Kathryn, and Sweet Babay Reed. Both of you are so special in your own way, and I guess that's why it's working. Love you, Mom
Happy Anniversary! Dane took a great picture!
And thanks again for being willing to help Lilly out! It was nice to know we would have had a backup plan!
It's like you have one mind! Happy Anniversary you to crazy love birds.
How cute that you bought each other the same card! Happy anniversary!
Thats too funny you bought the same card! Great minds think alike...right? Heres to many, many happy more years to you.
Happy Anniversary! I think it is so funny that you bought each other the same card!!! I don't usually buy cards anymore, I just make them.
Happy Anniversary. Love that you bought each other the same card.
so cute. Happy Anniversary! How funny that you bought the same card! Great minds think alike!
That's so funny that you guys got the same card! Congrats on 8 years!
That is hilarious that you bought each other the same card! Really only 8? I would have guessed higher (not because you look it just because you seem very grounded and wise....) Congratulations!
I love it that you bought each other the same card, that's so sweet! Happy Anniversary, it's definitely been a big and busy year for your family.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That means our's is around the corner- yikes. Has it been that long? It makes me feel old. :) You've definitely had a year of CHANGE and you're still alive to tell about it (or at least what you remember!).
Happy Anniversary to you! I love that you both bought the same card. You're on the same wavelength!
Happy Anniversary! I love blogging just for the same reason - I can't remember all that my life is about unless I read it! HA!
You guys have been busy! I love that your little was able to snap that photo for you!
Happy 8th ANniversary. And the card means that great minds think alike :)
Happy Anniversary Milo and Mel! I love you guys!
Getting the same card is CLASSIC! Happy (late) Anniversary!
Post a Comment