Monday, April 21, 2008

He's Got It....

(sing it with me...)

Yeah Baby,

He's Got It!!

This one's for you dad. Do you like the 'rock horns'?
We just love our self soothing baby (that has lost all his hair)!
He's 4 months on Wed. Can you believe it?

22 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh Melanie...I can sing that song. He's so cute. Four months...incredible...it took twice that long for you to get him here and it seems he's been here forever.

Leisha said...

Yay! Good job Reed! I wish Emma was a thumb sucker, but no luck there. I can’t believe he is already 4 months! He is so cute!

donna said...

OH how cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Yeah! A thumb sucker! Best babies in the world! Downside, expensive pacifier after 3 to 4 years of orthodontics!! The sacrifice is worth it!!!

jenny said...

That was a happy day for our household. Too cute. Seriously 4 months where has the time gone??

Heidi said...

That's nice- you have a self-soothing baby. That would be nice. :) I LOVE the rock horns in the last picture. Very cute. I love his mohawk too.

Anonymous said...

Self soother- that is wonderful! Chance lost all of his hair too, but at least it grows back fairly quickly.

Shaila Lou said...

Such sweet pictures. The first days of thumb sucking are so sweet! Then they hit four...right!?!

Jill said...

Hooray and congrats, that's the best thing ever!

Brenda said...

Sweet. Thumb suckers are highly intelligent people, or so I've heard.

Barb said...

Love the rock horns, now I need to look back on my pictures of Steven sucking his thumb to see if he used to do that!

Bethany said...

I can't believe he's already four months! That went by so fast. Do you love that he sucks his thumb? It's great...until you have to start putting hot sauce on it when he's six :) Oh well, just enjoy it for now.

Laurie said...

That is darling. Love love love a self-soothing baby!!

The Graham Family! said...

Ok.. confession number one.. I didn't know you had a blog till now.. and yes I stalked you without permission!! Your kids are SO ADORABLE! Confession number 2.. you are awesome!! It was so good to see you at the baby shower. I miss being in young woman's with you as our teacher. It was NEVER boring!! Looks like you and the family are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet! Self soothing is the best!

Amie said...

Woohoo! Nothing better than a self-soother!

::lindsay said...

Little babies are adorable when they suck on their thumb. Too cute!

michelle said...

Nice! I always wanted a self-soother!
(and I do love the rock horns)

Christina said...

loving the mohawk! i thought you did that on purpose!!

that is way funny that you got the same anniversary cards!!

Korbi said...

rocker dude Reed.

Kim said...

I just caught up on your blog and loved it. You've got the cutest family! That's great that he can soothe himself...nothing better.

Robyn said...

Good boy Reed! It's great when you have a child who can soothe themselves. My 2nd was a thumb sucker and she was the best baby and best sleeper! Good times ahead for you! Such cute photos.