~boating with the kids, August 2006 and a little wind blown~I love my mom. I love that I'm so much like her (even the frustrating habits) because she understands me. And gives me dead on advice because she's been in my shoes. She is strong, loving, smart, funny, sincere, loyal and giving. I love her example of never giving up! She loves her grandkids more than anything. They are the reason she loves her visits (5 times last year!)
~again, August 2006. Not too many photos from last year with mom and I, I'm blaming that fact on the pregnancy. nice face I'm making~I love that we sound alike (so we're told) because I'm convinced it's how my babies know her after a long time in between visits. We've come along way from the teenage years and for that I'm so grateful. Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you.
She always has a hug and kiss for the grandkids and they know it. They also know where she keeps her candy and that they can always have a piece. And when Milo's out of town she always takes care of us. We love it. Thanks for everything you do Marion, I love you.
10 comments:
wow a wonderful post about your mother and mother in law...
That was sweet Melly. Happy Mother's Day to you!
Nice tribute, Melanie. Grandmas are the best kind of moms!
oh that was a fun read--so clever!
I also never did a Mother's Day post last year. I guess I was too busy, as I was this year too. Maybe I'll do it next year.
Great post on great Mom's in your life! I of course love my mom, but every time I'm around your mom, I really enjoy her too. I also love all the stories you tell of her.
Happy Mother's Day! I need to do a post like this one of these years.
I love your tribute to them. What great moms!
What a nice tribute.... I should do this one year. I hope you had a great day as well.
What a nice post about the mother's in your life.
Just catching up........that was quite the service project you guys did. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Very sweet thoughts and photos!
Post a Comment