Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Her Birthday!!

Jane is having a birthday! Happy Birthday Jane!!


Jane is.... an outstanding mother to some stellar kids, a devoted wife, a loving sister, anyone and everyone's neighbor, a teacher, a confidant, a scrapbooker, someone that makes her own bread, a chicken farmer (kidding. she raises them for eggs, maybe that means she's a chicken farmer?), an engaging speaker on any topic, a crafter, a giver (of fresh garden produce, eggs, a listening ear, funny stories, good sound advice and her fabulous smile. she gives each one freely!), a woman that mows the lawn (I can't say that!), a possessor of a fabulous memory (at least to me, she remembers all stories and blog posts!), a reader, a lover of potatoes and corn, someone that shares her positive outlook every time you see her, a survivor of some blow dryer drama a couple years ago :), a gardener, a woman of knowledge and faith, and an understanding friend to countless (really countless) people!! If you couldn't tell from this list, I could go on and on about Jane, she is an amazing Friend. Have a fabulous day Jane!

Leave her a Happy Birthday wish
by sending an email to.... jp@neighborjanepayne.com.

(don't kill me Jane, I almost used the SPT in your wedding dress, ha!)

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh, Melanie. This made me cry and though there's nothing quite as refreshing as a good cry, I don't get refreshed too often. Thank you. I cannot tell you how much you made my morning. You are so generous and kind. Thank you, thank you.

Jill said...

You're a lucky girl to get to know her in real life!

Shaila Lou said...

You're so sweet Mel! What a thoughtful friend!

michelle said...

I'm with Jill, you're lucky to know Jane in real life! What a woman.