I've been away from the computer for so long, it now seems forever since I've posted. And I've decided the longer you stay away, the harder it is to come back. Not good. I've missed so much and really do plan on updating, now it's just figuring out what and when. And I've also been slacking with commenting and reading all of your blogs. Forgive me, I will return!
My mom, Reed and I were away from home all day today. We went to 'town' and shopped a bit for school. SO much easier than last year when we took both Nathan and Kathryn and my pregnant self. Sure they still need to go for a couple things that have to be tried on but they wont be taken on such a long outing. Today was almost 10 hours!
11 comments:
I took all 3 younger kids with me school shopping last week and shortly into it Steven told me he thought it would have been easier one kid at a time. (I was thinking easeir with no kids)
The longer you stay away, the harder it is to come back -- true for so many things!
Don't you just hate back to school shopping? The worst thing is trying on jeans and shoes! It just takes so long to get clothes for everyone AND the patience of a saint!
I wonder if my mom will take me school shopping when I come home...
I'm excited to see you and your cute kids!
I need to go school shopping. But i am not ready for school to start.. I enjoy having my kids home.......
I think during the summer we all slack on blogging...and especially blog reading. Things are just so busy and you want to take the kids to play. We are all so bored during the winter, we can't wait for someone to post...SOMETHING!!
See you in a couple weeks. Oh and while I'm thinking about it, if you have an opportunity when I'm there, I'm in need of a trim/cut, something new. I'll talk to you about it later...when I remember again.
Melanie
You are so cute!! Your July photo pictures are soooo good! I love how you just roll with his info. & get it done! You did a great job & school shopping will always be school shopping! I don't think it matters if you take 1 or 8! It still is a pain in the behind! Glad it is Aug. & school is COMING!!! Have a wonderful week & see you Sun. Lisa
So much more fun school shopping without the kids. Especially when they get old enough to pick out their own clothes and you think they are wierd, but you have to let them pick it anyway!
I hear ya! I do miss your posts. Hopefully you will find some time soon :)
It is so true that the longer the blog break the harder it is to start again. It is one of the reasons I make myself post even when I have "nothing" to say... "to keep up the habit."
Come on....I'm waiting for that John Deere picture with Reed:)!
Post a Comment