Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spt- Enjoy


3 Parts Toffee.... 1 Part Caramel =

ZERO parts gray!

I definitely enjoy pretending that color of hair doesn't exist. Until it's time again, ha!

14 comments:

Carolyn said...

I wanna see your hair! I bet it looks great.

Jill said...

I have so much grey hair it's frightening!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh boy, I can't wait to see it. And, what LOVELY names. Who wouldn't want a hair-do of toffee and caramel?

donna said...

OK post a picture of your hair.:)

Heidi said...

Yeah, gotta hate that gray hair! Marci and Jeni complain about it too.

Jeanette said...

What would we do without hair dye?

becca said...

Ha! Great idea!

michelle said...

Hmm, toffee and caramel sound pretty good! Is that your usual hair color cocktail?

Brenda said...

Don't you feel like a new woman? And to answer your question, we moved Abby for baby prep and thinking it would be easier for me to have her climb in and out of her bed alone instead of me lifting her into the crib. Didn't work out so well. Such is life!

Holly said...

You must get your early gray hair from my Mom! ha ha! You always look fab...who'd have ever known? Miss you!

Shaila Lou said...

Ha...I love it. I'm glad that I come from a family of "hair dyers!" (I think I made up that word!) Because, someday I will need my dose!

I really should start doing these SPT thingy's you do. They might inspire me a little!!

Lene said...

oh gray hair...how I hate it.

Robyn said...

I love getting my hair colored! I wish I could do it myself. I had so much gray hair it was shocking. I was doing different hairstyles to cover it up- I couldn't get a hold of my stylist. Argh! Finally got it colored last Friday. A happy day!

Toffee and caramel sounds fabulous!

marcalicious said...

whoa heidi! don't call me and my gray hair out in front of the whole blogging world!!!! That is a secret!!! Geez Whiz!!! I'm going to sue! ;)