Monday, February 09, 2009

Dance, Dance



Love this little video of Reed dancing away to Wii Boxing! My favorite part is when he turns around to make sure I'm watching, ha. It was hard to get him dancing the whole time once he knew I was watching him. I love his side to side hip shake. One year old babies are CUTE!




I had to add this video for the cute Frankenstein walking steps he started a week ago. He's getting so close to making it all the way across a room. When he gets to the TV he does a little shake (and then not much at the end. I really did miss all the funny dancing, typical). Again, adorable!

Another long catch up post in the works. How does a week go so fast?

14 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Way to go Reed. Such a cutie. I love blogs, especially when they involve my adorable grandkids!! He is getting so big and important. I think he has too many teachers to keep him a baby for very long. XOXOXO GMa DA

Jill said...

He's so cute!

Melinda said...

That is so darn cute! Love the hips.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are so cute, Melanie. The kids looked so cute at church yesterday. I sat behind them and what good kids they were. Missed seeing you and Reed.

Carolyn said...

That is the best dancing I have ever seen! Oh my gosh, he is adorable!

Shaila Lou said...

So cute little Reed! You and Winston would make such cute little dancing buddies. I love it when Winston does the one knee bend dance!

He is looking so big thinking he should start walking! I love it. Can't wait until they're all destroying GraMimi's house as one.

Anna said...

I love it. What a booty shaker!

Amy said...

I simply can't believe he is that bog and old enough to be walking! Oh, he is adorable!

Heather said...

That is adorable- I love one-year olds- they are my favorite! Wish I could look that cute shaking it! Miss you guys.

becca said...

I have to agree...one year old babies are so stinkin cute!! REed is adorable! I love it!!

donna said...

oh that is so cute.:)

jenny said...

That was highly amusing. What a cutie. Hmmm I see a future hip hopper.

Heidi said...

I'm impressed he is trying to walk. I like the booty action to the Wii music. Too funny. Did you show him those moves?!

Megan said...

Way to cute, I love his little smile!! Who did he get the dancing genes from??