I need a Shootsac because a t-shirt doesn't carry around camera lenses quite like it carried around candy or toys as a kid.I know this is out there but I'm entering this contest over at MCP Actions. It's a bit like David and Goliath. I'm David as the amateur and some of the others are Goliath as full on professionals. Either way, shooting this was fun, right Milo? (He was holding Reed and neither one wanted to participate too bad, ha!)
You can enter HERE. Go for it you have until tomorrow night (2/25) midnight Eastern time.
9 comments:
I vote for you. Otherwise you just might need to start wearing your hair-cutting coverup and put your lenses in the pockets and that would confuse me. I wouldn't know whether you were cutting my hair or taking my picture. A photographer needs her Shootsac as much as a hairdresser needs her smock, no doubt about it.
Win Melanie win. (I like your reasoning, too.)
Yay, you did it! I'm so proud of you!! I love this Mel, I think it is so cute! One of us has to win right! Hehe! It was fun to do it regardless! I'm glad you were inspired!! (How can you not be when there's a shootsac involved!)
Haha, I like Jane's comment! She's a funny lady!
YOU got my vote.
I was behind on blog reading but I'm all caught up and oh so glad you and Milo are feeling a better stress?! Let's shoot for an A this week (not sure that's possible with a Man and four kids, but you can try it)
Love the photo! Do all those lens belong to you guys? If so, you do need a Shootsac!
hello! found you thru shaila. i'm getting jealous of everyone's fancy cameras. you guys make my blog look like crap! thanks a lot! j/k.
That is a ton of lenses. It must be fun to use all of them. Good luck!
Man, I wish I would have checked this earlier. These things are awesome! My photography friend has one and they are so handy. But pricey!
Post a Comment