
I'm so excited, Blurb is back in business with Blogger (check here). Hallelujah! Thanks to my friend Tara for snooping around the forums, she found the info and sent it my way. I've already slurped my 2007 book and tomorrow I'm slurping 2008. This time, I mean business and I'm printing!
8 comments:
Yeah Blurb!! Happy Birthday! :o)
What a relief!
good news.:)
I was actually just going to tell you that! Eric wsa investigating yesterday and found out that it is working now. For Christmas he printed my blog from 2006 and 2007, but had to use a different program, and it is definitely not as good. So, we've been hoping to use blurb for 2008 and we were so happy to find out yesterday that we can! Yay!
Anyway, sorry I have been so absent. I have been checking your blog every once in awhile, but not commenting. But I feel like I am getting my life under control again- well, somewhat, with two kids! So, I'm planning on getting back into blogging again. :)
Yay!! I just check at the beginning of the year and they still didn't have it fixed. I'm downloading it as I type and will be slurping my blog as well! Thanks for the heads up!
ummm...what is BLURB melanie??? i think i want to "slurp" also... :)
Yay! Thanks for the FYI.
What the? I didn't even know there was a problem! I'm going to get on it.
Post a Comment