2. Last night Shaila came over and helped me out with a few Photoshop tips. I haven't taken the time to read up on much and she has. I've just played around a little here and there and it shows because I'm pretty limited in what I can do. She taught me some great stuff. Thanks Lou! Plus she shared this adorable photo of Reed that she took at Dane's soccer game. His eyes, I just love them.3. Today marked our first day of spring break and can I say, I want a DO OVER! Reed woke up cranky as ever just after 6:30 (he's been sleeping close to 8 for quite a while so the early wake up call was not a welcome one) and as I was trying to get him to settle back down, Nathan saunters in to tell me he wet the bed. From the liter he drank last night. Ugh! Don' t these kids get the memo that mom should get to sleep in on the first Saturday of spring break? Don't answer that, I know the answer.
4. Today was gloomy. It rained off and on and if the sun came out at all today, I missed it. I'll take the rain over all the wind we've had the past week or so. But over both of those, I'd take the sun! Especially since we're supposed to be enjoying spring. Hurry up already.
5. I escaped the house today for a few hours with Anna and baby Ty. We hit up our favorite lunch spot and of course ended our fun at Walmart. Man, we need another store in this town. Thanks for the outing Anna, you know we both needed it!
6. March Monthly Special
13 comments:
I would be so mad about the wet bed, especially after the water incident of the night before. Kaitlin would be in big trouble. No, that's just the mean mom talking. She'd punish herself enough for the both of us if something like that happened. That's the mom whose kids both get up at 6:30 every day!!! ;)
Sorry about your bust of a spring break day. Fortunately you have seven more days to make it better. And at least your chaotic, grumpy kid morning was followed by lunch and shopping (even if it was only Walmart) with a friend. There's no balm for the soul like lunch out with a friend!
Come on, Melanie, you can't end a fun day in ML without going to Walmart!
That's cool that you are learning so much more about Photoshop. I want to learn as well. The problem is I always get lazy.
Hopefully your Spring Break starts going better for you. Maybe I'll see in Tri-Cities at the mall?
That is a cute picture of Reed. And that's annoying you couldn't sleep in! Bummer.
Have a good spring break! I hope the sun comes out for you. Luckily it did for us this afternoon- surprising!
I hope the sun shines your WHOLE spring break. That might be pushing it though! We got snow yesterday!URGG! I too am ready for spring. Real spring...not this two days a week, then snow thing! Can't wait to see you over our spring break! Here's to some sleeping in for you too!
http://www.mikespastry.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=PAS
Check out that site...It will make you happy!
Love ya, Leisha
Did you make him strip his own bed and start his own load of laundry? Boys, I tell ya. That picture of Reed is to die for! I hope the sun comes out this week for you! Love you!
Boys are too funny! Jaxon loves to take pretty much anything and pretend it's a gun, and shoots...how he learned that all ready, I'll never know!! Hopefully the sun comes out sometime for spring break...its April, not January!!
It's always nice to go out with a friend-most the girls in the ward have more than one baby so it's hard for any of them to get away...the things us stay-at-home moms get excited about right?! At least we are easily amused!
I REALLY want to know more about this photoshop stuff, how do I learn more?! Right now I am working on scrapbooking a recipe book-Jessica started all us girls on them...moms is done but I still have a little bit more to go! That's about as exciting as it gets for me, besides all the great deals I get from the store-I'm ADDICTED!----I can't believe they don't have a grocerysmarts.com started in your area...I just got started by looking at blogs and seeing other people's blogs for great deals too! I spent $37.68 today and saved $38.69 plus got gasoline rewards at Albertson's...you should check them out if you have one near you, cause they usually have the best deals after all the discounts!
That picture of Reed is darling!!!
And why the drinking? Is he thirsty, or does he just like to drink??
I hope your spring break is turning out to be better!! Kids NEVER sleep in when it means mom can sleep in, but on the days they have to be up (like for school), I swear they could sleep for hours!
Stinks, early wake up call and bed wetting all in the same morning. Not fun. I hope the rest of spring break is better, especially weather wise.
It was fun to come hang out and talk photoshop. I really didn't have must to show you though! Love that pictures of little Reed.
Great foreground picture. I need to post my pictures from last summer, remember the one of Quinn and Malcolm, I think that would be a good one!
That is what always happens when you think you get to sleep in. They kids never go along with that. Even when I tell my kids we are sleeping in.
I hope this week gets better for you with a little more sleep.
So why does your little guy like to guzzle down water before he goes to bed? That is too funny!
Thanks for doing the monthly special! Your comment about the bug cracked me up—bugs take direction so poorly.
I hope spring break got a little better with each day.
Super cute picture of Reed.
Can you believe we have never had a bed wetting incident? Heavenly Father does know my limits!
Post a Comment