1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair. I have a definite routine.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black. I'm really out there, I rotate between black and brown.
3. Do you plan outfits? Not usually.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired and annoyed I still have a headache.
5. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A family history book Milo's grandma just gave him.
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I rarely remember my dreams. Don't analyze that for me, I don't want to know why I wipe it all away, ha.
7. Did you meet anybody new today? No.
8. What are you craving right now? An ice cold pop or something nice and chocolatey.
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Peter Rabbit.
10. Are you emotional? I'd be lying if I said no.
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? This sounds weird but it depends on the flavor and if it's 'chunky' ice cream.
13. Do you like your hair? I manage with it but it's definitely too straight and too fine.
14. Do you like yourself? Most of myself.
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Definitely. I'd have a name to drop all around town with who I ate dinner with.
16. What are you listening to right now? Milo flip channels between two sporting events.
17. Are your parents strict? No.
18. Would you go sky diving? I can barely dive off the diving board at the pool without screaming my head off. I'd never be crazy enough to sky dive.
19. Do you like cottage cheese? I actually like it now. Not alone though, my favorite is with home canned peaches.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? I followed Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver around Sun Valley one summer but I was too chicken to walk up meet them.
21. Do you rent movies often? Not really.
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My wedding ring.
23. How many countries have you visited? I hate answering this question..... none!
24. Have you made a prank phone call? Oh I pranked a few cute boys back in the day. Don't say you didn't.
25. Ever been on a train? Yes. It was not a great experience. It was winter and they had to keep stopping to chunk the ice off the tracks. Didn't make for a very safe feeling as we started back up.
26. Brown or white eggs? Either. The brown when they come from Jane.
27. Do you have a cell-phone? I finally caved tonight and got a new one (thank you Walmart for your &8.88 phone!). My Razor hung in there for 3 years but in the past week has become possessed and it will make calls, leave voice mails and text all on it's own. I swear, I'm not lying. The keys stick or something. So I have to learn a new phone, I hate that.
28. Do you use chap stick? I can't go to sleep at night without it but usually ignore the need for it all day long.
29. Do you own a gun? No, unless you count a glue gun. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
30. Can you use chop sticks? Not convincingly.
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? My family. The kids are asleep so really, it's just Milo and I.
32. Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving? I don't think so. And yes, I think you can be too forgiving if you give up yourself.
33. Ever been in love? I still am.
34. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Well, Milo's hanging out with me all day just like he has been everyday for the past few months and my mom will probably be working. I'll Skype her just to see.
35. Ever have cream puffs? They're ok, not my favorite or anything.
36. Last time you cried? Today at lunch but I think I might have managed to keep the tears from actually falling down, ha.
37. What was the last question you asked? Who is taking the missionaries to Spokane? (They had asked Milo to take them up there for transfers but they found someone else.)
38. Favorite time of the year? Spring (but not really this spring) and fall.
39. Do you have any tattoos? No!
40. Are you sarcastic? Off and on.
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, I don't even remember that movie.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? Many times.
43. Favorite color? Black or Chocolate brown.
44. Have you ever slapped someone? I'm sure Kyle was at the brunt of a slap or two or three.
45. Is your hair curly? I have the straightest hair ever. I could wear a barrette or ponytail when I had long hair all day long and take it out without it leaving a 'bump' in my hair. It hates to curl.
46. What was the last CD you bought? Well, if we're talking downloaded off iTunes, it was Rascal Flatts new one.
47. Do looks matter? This answer sounds shallow but.... sometimes.
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I honestly don't know. I'm sure it would depend on many, many factors.
49. Is your phone bill sky high? I'd say average or possibly even below average. We're not bit phone users and with mobile to mobile, long distance is almost obsolete.
50. Do you like your life right now? Well, I'd change a few things (unemployment!) but I can't deny all the blessings that have been poured out on us. I adopted this motto a long time ago.....(it was a lovely cross stitch that hung on the wall of a family I babysat at 13)
'If all of our problems were hung on a line, you would take yours and I would take mine.'
I completely believe this. So even if we don't like parts of our life, most of us would choose what we know anyway.
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? I have way too much ADD to sleep with the TV on. It makes my mind race, not settle down.
52. Can you handle the truth? Hands down, I would rather have the truth.
53. Do you have good vision? I have glasses for distance. I always forget what kind of sight that is, near or far?
54. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate people.
55. How often do you talk on the phone? Sometimes it rings off the hook. Others, it's pretty quiet.
56. What are you wearing? Jeans and a shirt.
57. What is your favorite animal? I always tell my kids when they ask that llamas, buffalo and giraffes are my top 3 animals. So I have lots of drawings with one of these animals in it. So cute.
58. Where was your default picture taken? Outside.
59. Can you hula hoop? I haven't tried in years.
60. Do you have a job? If mom counts, then I have a two.
61. What was the most recent thing you bought? I spent $8.88 on a new cell phone and after that, walked around Walmart and bought $50 worth of groceries. Exciting, I know.
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? I can't remember right now but I know I've sent a couple kids through in my place when I've locked us out of the house.
13 comments:
Good ole Skype..... Yes, I'm at work.....
Love that Miss Melly. Scarlett quote and all! I've always liked your hair and was jealous of it's color and the color of your eyes. And right now I'm fighting to find the same motivation you didn't find yesterday. Thus I'm blog stalking and not working in the backyard, doing laundry or sweeping and mopping. Tomorrow is another day! BTW you're near-sighted:)
you bought a cell phone for 8.88. WOW!
I thought your answer to this was profound:
"Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving? I don't think so. And yes, I think you can be too forgiving if you give up yourself."
I'm glad you like brown eggs.
I can never remember if we're near or far sighted either.
I love, love my new hair. Thank you. You are so talented.
I love reading these lists!! I always learn so much!!
And horay for Nathan and the tooth!! That is so exciting for him! I am dreading those "big front teeth" coming in on Noelle, but I guess I really can't keep her little forever! Dang it!
The saying on that cross stitch is perfect! I love it!
I love that cross stitch saying too. Interesting random sampler of questions. :) These things are always interesting to read and you had clever answers for a lot of them.
Great post Mel! You have so many amazing things about you, give yourself more credit! Your comment about Scarlet makes me want to watch that movie again. It's been a LONG time! Miss you guys tons! Still praying for Milo!
Haha, the window question made me think of shoving myself through the tiniest window in the world, while prego! Haha!
I think random lists are so fun now and again. I may have to try this one. You and I have the same hair. Totally bone straight!
This was so fun to read! I love these every time but this one was particularly good. I related to most of your answers and would have answered similarly in many cases, except for the cottage cheese and peaches. Love cottage cheese, but have never thought of eating it with peaches. Maybe I will dare try it if you think it's good!
This is so fun to read. I can't believe you got a phone for so cheap!
Monday Monday, can't trust that day.
Better luck tomorrow!
("Not convincingly" is my new answer)
I really love these lists... it is like all the details you know about someone after years of friendship compiled into a nice little package. I think we would be friends in real life too...
Post a Comment