This girl is always, always happy and today she turned 9.She also shortened her name at school this year and goes by Kat for everything. She told me she likes the way it sounds and like Nathan, says it's easier to write. It seems to fit her personality more at this age too. It's a fun, sassy nickname, just like her.
I took her out this afternoon for her turn at fall photos and she loved smiling in front of the camera even with the 37 degree temp. Both of us were freezing when we ran back to the car. I love her blue eyes when she wears this dress (no extra editing on them either!). There are soooo many good photos, I didn't know which ones to post.
Today at the store as we were walking by some hideous socks and shirts that had people (HSM, Selena Gomez, Hannah) all over them I asked Kat if she liked them (I obviously loathe them). She looked up at me, almost rolled her eyes and said, 'No, I don't like them at all. All that detail is just ridiculous.' I love that sometimes when she's dead serious, she's as funny as ever. She also randomly told me that she's just not that into glitter and sparkles anymore, it just 'isn't her'. Now she likes zebra and giraffe print but isn't that into cheetah now, 'it isn't her either'. Isn't she funny?
Marion made her an adorable cake (still working on both kid's party posts) with zebra stripes and pink accents. There was a zebra and a lion eating antelope was added by Milo before the party, she loved it and they stayed on the cake. She blew her candles out candles one by one (?) and is always so pleased with any gift she is given.
Right now you love........ helping with Reed, sweeping the floor, school, school, school, horses, your American Girl doll Kit, wildlife, reading all sorts of books, even nonfiction so you can learn when you are at home, cleaning and organizing, writing stories, singing, especially at church, hugging, smiling, playing outside, your soccer team and all the stops you made as goalie, watching movies, conducting Family Home Evening, crafts, helping others, activity day with your leaders and without a doubt you love everyone, especially your family. You are a petite little girl that has mountains of love to give. You are an example to us everyday!
We love you back more than you know and without a doubt, you are an answer to our prayers.Happy 9th Birthday Kat, Kathryn, Sissy, Sis, Kitty Kat, Girl!
12 comments:
I'll say it again Nine is fine, oh, so divine. That's our Kathryn for sure. Hope you had a fun day Kat. You look adorable. I wish I had a mommie to fix my hair all cute and then take me outside for birthday pictures! Grandma Dee Ann loves you so much. Get ready cause it's almost time for me to show up at the Bushman house...... :o)
This is such a sweet post! She looks radiant and happy and oh so pretty in these beautiful photos!
Happy Birthday Kat. YOu are so beautiful. Your smiling face always brightens my day.
What a beautiful, beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!
Happy B-day Miss Kathryn.
Those pics are ADORABLE!! And I want to see that coat she got ;)
I love, love her dress. So cute! Happy birthday Kat hope you have a great day!
She is gorgeous! Carter walked in the room while I was looking at this--and said "hey that's our tuzin--tathryn--she has no drils(girls) in her fambly--just trazy boy bruders"!
Wow...GREAT GREAT pictures! What a great birthday post! (37 degrees,,,,holy cow that is COLD! )
Happy Birthday Kat.
These are such cute pictures of Kat! She is a doll. That is so funny what she said about the glitter and such. I hope she had a great birthday.
I love your posts. I was telling someone today that if they needed a good laugh, to read your blog - your pictures and humor are worth it. can't wait to share Thanksgiving with you all. See you soon.
Post a Comment