Dane brought me a 'note' he just wrote while he and Kathryn were playing school since they are still on Christmas break (I filled out paperwork yesterday morning and I still haven't heard back from them. The kids are just as impatient as I am!). He is so funny and I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff!
'TO UNOY R TETCHR U HETO DO THES PUT A TAC ON HR CHR.'
Translation....
'To annoy your teacher, you have to do this. Put a tack on her chair.'
What in the world? Should I be worried about sending him to a new school? He assured me he would never do this but now I'm wondering if he plans on convincing others to do it? Oh Dane!
14 comments:
I wish Dane had a clear head so you could see the wheels turning in his brain. He's a funny one. You're right....he won't do it...he'll just put everyone else up to it.
That is really funny! Hopefully she doesn't annoy him, so there is no need to torture her! How is the new house? You are in our prayers...hoping the adjustment gets easier and easier for you! I want pictures soon too! Am I helping to ease the stress? :)
Hahaha. Dane is way too funny. I would love to be his teacher!
Is this Dallin in the near future?
Ha, ha......... He does take after his grandma! Maybe after what we learned about Nathan from church, you need to be worried! J/K Can we blame it on..... BOYS? ...... and yes Carolyn, we hope he gets a teacher just like you are going to be!!!!
So funny!
Ok, so I know you guys are in town, but we don't know exactly where? Email us! Tiffany029@gmail
We would love to hang out with u guys!
I've been thinking of you and being buried in all those boxes. Hope you surface soon!
Too cute! You need to hang on to that one for sure. Hope you guys are getting settled, and feeling happy :) Love you!
This is pretty darn funny! For your sake, I hope he doesn't do it.
So sorry about the hard adjustment moving. It was really hard to move this last time. My first Sunday at our new ward I came home crying. It was horrible.
LOL Well then maybe it is a good thing the twins didnt go to kinder with Dane.
Oh Melanie, that is too funny! I love it.
And I just about cried right along with you as I read your "crying update" post. Moving is hard....so hard. Being in a new ward is hard....watching your kids have to make new friends and adjust is HARD.
I am thinking of you!
Hahaha, that's hilarious!! Love you Dane!
I am glad you included a translation because I could only figure out the last four words or so.
He is so funny, by the way.
Post a Comment