~Click to enlarge~
- Meds for the achy ear.
- Cut and color for a friend.
- 'The Man Cold' came home from work with a fever and chills and fell asleep 'watching' Reed during my appt.
- Cousin play date involving the Wii. I might add, too close up of a game as well!
- Sidewalk chalk love note from Kat. My favorite part of her sweet note, somewhat cropped out for this.... 'We want to wish you a
Merry Christmas and HappyHappy Valentine’s Day'. Funny girl. - My favorite red gummy hearts found bulk at Winco. Very dangerous.
- My shadow at 4:18pm. Late afternoon sunshine is the best, bring on the late rays.
- My good book.
- This is somewhat lost on the cropping too but Reed wanted to go potty on the toilet. So I let him even though I know it's just a game at this point. He was all smiles and laughs so I went and got my camera. I tugged on his shirt to make this a more 'family friendly' photo and that set. him. off. Completely. So instead of smiles, I thought this was just as cute, in a more torturous way.
- Groceries from 3 stores.
- Opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics.
- Lounging on the couch during the long opening ceremonies.
One more thought...
:: A year ago today (I randomly remembered shopping for Valentines), Milo lost his job. 12 months. Can you believe it? It goes so fast and yet at the same time, so much has gone on and changed. Even though this past year has been what seemed like trial after trial, I know we have been constantly watched over and even now, that doesn't stop. And for that I am so grateful.
{OK two thoughts.... I want to change the margins of my blog to accomodate bigger photos I (like this one for example) and such but it scares me, I hate messing with my template. Any suggestions?}
10 comments:
I love your collage and think it's cool that it includes the Olympics! We ended up recording the opening ceremonies and watched them on Saturday.
That photo of Reed on the toilet is hilarious. I'm so sorry you're dealing with a man cold.
Wow, I can't believe how much has gone on for your family in the past year!!!!!!!!
Love the 12 on the 12th (my anniversary). If you're too intimidated to change the margins yourself, change your template to minima stretch. Otherwise, just google "wider margins on blogger" and somewhere, someone out there has given you a step by step tutorial. Google is how I live my life. Have a happy Valentines Day and get that house of yours healthier!
Hey, I have that book on my nightstand too. It's going to be read right after I finish Brothers Karamazov, which just might take a year at the rate I'm reading.
Such cute pictures. I wish I was doing this, but can't figure out the formatting.
I second the idea of using Minima Stretch. I would also suggest saving a copy of your blog html before you make changes. Then you can always go back to the old if it gets messed up. Big pictures are fun!
Love your collage. Gummy hearts sound yummy. We finally got a Winco in Utah but it isn't close to me. I miss their bulk section from when we lived in Boise.
I hope you are feeling better with the ear infection! Those are the worst!
Good luck with the man cold. I feel your pain.
Reed on the toilet is so great.
I am so sorry you are sick!
This is great! I love this challenge...love looking at aday like this! This has been quite a year for your family!
the man cold...I love it (and it is so true!)
I have never heard of that book...I am going to have to get it!
Love the 12 of 12 idea. I am sure you will be happy to have a year of them. Is everyone in your home healthy yet?
LOVE this Mel! Good job! I can't wait to someday have time on my hands to be creative again! Love you!
Your collage looks great I'm so glad your doing it.
I'm glad you captured the Olympics that is one thing I didn't think of, but perfect.
Post a Comment