Thursday, April 29, 2010

Definitely Worth a Dollar

I had some returns at Target today and while I was in line the boys browsed the Dollar section since they are right next to each other. I bought the best bubble blower ever. Possibly my best purchase from that section. Especially with all this wind (it's been crazy this week)! I should probably go buy a couple more for when this one breaks.

I love Dane's facial expressions. He could not believe all the bubbles without even moving his hand. We had a good time while the big kids were still at school and Reed was napping.

He really thought he was blowing all those bubbles.

He loved this huge one.

He cracked up when this bubble landed on his glasses. (His new glasses I might add. Better insurance = better glasses. Way thinner lenses that don't magnify his eyes as much. And he loved that they stay on his face. He picked these frames because he didn't want 'shiny' ones again).

I got in on the action and was loving it just as much as Dane. It was pretty fun to make a million bubbles.

The wind wasn't quite as strong in the backyard but I wanted to set the 2 yr old free and the street wasn't the best place for that, ha.

Reed wanted complete charge of the wand once he woke up. Oh yes, he's definitely 2! With the wind not as strong in the backyard, he just spilled the solution all over the place and got the rest of us wet. Still a great $1 spent and it's not even broken yet!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are looking so grown up..okay that's it, I need to come down for a visit!

Lucy said...

A dollar well spent! Isn't it amazing the joy that can be had by bubbles? Genius.

P.S. Where do you get your glasses? I love Dane's and am approaching the time of year when I know I am going to be purchasing another pair for Henry because their heads keep getting bigger:)

donna said...

got to love the dollar section in target! I always find great summer toys there.

Carolyn said...

Wow that is awesome! I think I may have to go to Target and see if I can find myself one. Only....since it snowed today it doesn't seem like bubble weather here.

Kristin said...

How fun to have that time with Dane.

Melinda said...

Ooh, I am going to get a couple of those! My kids would love them and it would be great entertainment. Your boys are so darn cute.

Dustin and Tara said...

We got to get one of those, my kids would love them. Hope you had a fun weekend!

Laurie said...

How fun! Great pics. Hope you're having a great week.

Jill said...

These are some seriously cool pictures! Bubbles never get old, even for me.

natalieandersen07 said...

such cute pics!!! It's so funny I got Chloe that same bubble wand and she loves it. Your family is so adorable