Monday, May 31, 2010

Mouse in the House


Apparently you can't leave a brick of cheese sitting on the counter after dinner.

Someone will find it and help themselves........ eh em.....Mr. Reed.

12 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Leave it out and it's his!!!! It will probably plug something.... lol

Heather said...

Glad it wasn't a real mouse!

donna said...

You have such a cute mouse .

Nicole said...

Ha. That's so funny. Its a pain that they can reach what's on the counter now...right?

ab5cgang said...

LOL That is to funny.

Marion said...

"The mouse takes the cheese!" That's pretty cute! He can come nibble on mine anytime....if he can beat Pop to it! oxoxo

Collin said...

Maybe he was just preparing for bachelorhood like in one of my favorite quotes from Seinfeld.

"George: I was free and clear. I was living the dream. I was stripped to the waist eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery.

Jerry: Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise."

Kim said...

Every time I get out a block of cheese from the fridge, I have to fight the urge to bite a big chunk out of it!! I've learned I have to use a knife...bummer!

Jill said...

I'm so glad it wasn't a real mouse.

Becky Noftle said...

Feed the boy and he wouldn't have to go scrounging around--j/k!

Melinda said...

So funny! I would take a kid mouse over a real one any day.

Shellie said...

The real issue is whether or not he officially "eats like a mouse."