1. Yesterday while I was doing hair I found out why we are going through toothpaste like crazy. This was all over the mirror and the floor too. Thank you Mr. Reed. Just a reminder....it's a good thing you're so cute. He really needs his own post, he's a busy boy figuring out all sorts of mischief if he's left alone. He still tattles on himself so we know just who to blame.
2. Dane is wanting to fly somewhere for free. He can fit in this suitcase, no problem. Any ideas on where he should go? With you perhaps?
3. The kids made cake mix cookies with a friend this afternoon. Sprinkles were everywhere. Especially in Reed's mouth. He just opened wide and dumped them in. And then was on a sugar rush all afternoon. Once again, good thing he's cute.
4. We went and picked grapes this afternoon so I can make homemade canned grape juice. I could be crazy taking this on, I've never done canned juice and I hear it's a sticky mess that stains. But it's a sticky, stained mess that tastes so good when you're done. Both Milo and I remember our grandma's making it and spicing it up with a little Sprite when they were feeling wild, ha. So I guess if nothing else it will be nostalgia filled juice.5. Instead of complaining (maybe a later post?), I'll be grateful for my life. For the struggles I had last month that I am so glad are behind me (well except the bill!). I'm grateful for my family~Milo, Kathryn, Nathan, Dane, Reed, each extended member too~ and for their never ending, forgiving nature. I love each of them so much. In more of my actions and more of my words, they need to know that they mean everything to me. Everything. Love you family.
7 comments:
I'll have to remember I can always turn to Sprite when I'm feeling wild. (Ha!)
(Sometimes my kids aren't quite cute enough to get out of trouble.)
Reed is so cute. Whenever I read things about him, I think of Chloe cuz she's doing very similar things right now.
You have a great family! And hey, feel free to bring a jar of that grape juice over! :)
That's too funny that Reed tattles on himself.
Michelle makes grape juice every year and it is divine! I don't know that she has ever gotten wild with the Sprite though.
I remember my parents making grape juice in the kitchen. Hope your grape juice was a success!
You even keep your blog current - I'm not finding much you can't do!!! Hope the juice proves to be a good thing! Your are GREAT!
Oh YUM! We are coming for Thanksgiving, will the grape juice be done by then? Sounds soo yummy! I am so glad you are feeling better. It's amazing you've had enough rest to heal with all the craziness of life. Your house always looks so fun! Love you sooo much, can't wait to see you!
Is it sad that I have never had homemade grape juice?
Reed and Ryan could be little twins! Oh man could you imagine the damage they could do if they ever got together?
Post a Comment