He's been here, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa....... since last Saturday. 6 days. Can you imagine?
Lovely pools and sunny 80+ degree weather.Fun activities, continuing education, a working 150 yr old dude ranch visit complete with rodeo and BBQ, dinners out, a quiet room, a quick drive to The Alamo, seeing the San Antonio temple and much more.
Yet.....he can't wait to be back home. There isn't nearly as good as home.
ME TOO.
(not that I'm counting or anything but
reinforcements will be home in 8 hrs, yeah!)


8 comments:
Oh Wow!! That place looks amazing!! And I am sure you are counting every second until he gets home, it is tough without them around :)
Ha - once I posted something along these lines and I wrote that Ken and I sure lead different lives for two people that live together.
Glad the two of you will be together soon!
What a great post Melanie! I love how you always refer to Milo as reinforcements.
Oh man...I agree there is no place like home, but a little getaway like that sounds heavenly! Hooray though, Daddy is almost home!
There's no place like home! Just goes to show that the world can be enticing and we may think being out enjoying a lavish lifestyle will bring us happiness, but happiness only lies within us. Home and Family....it's what it's all about.
Boo laundry. Boo husband gets to stay at a nice resort and can't even appreciate it like we would. But yea he's almost home;)
That is sweet that he can't wait to get home. Have a good weekend!
That place looks heavenly. Lucky guy but it's nice to hear that he wants to be home.
I hope your bug problem is gone. We had them bad one year and I thought I was going to go insane.
Post a Comment