2. Nathan went to the dentist yesterday and is cavity free, yeah. The dentist also said he is delayed with his teeth falling out and growing in. No surprise there. A couple teeth will have to be pulled next visit if they aren't gone by then. He also said one of the permanent teeth is going to grow in sideways (the one next to his front tooth). That's always fun to hear, no one wants a sideways tooth. There is definitely plenty of ortho in his future, maybe even a trip to Hawaii for the staff, ha.
3. Reed had his first visit today (I love that his eyes are not looking at me). He did great and was so funny. When they went out of the room, he was talking so loud with the headphones on. He was yelling, 'hey we have this show' (Diego was on) and 'I want that!' (all the toy commercials). Reed is cavity free too, nice since his brushing is dependent on my consistency. He loves to brush his teeth so that's a plus. Two cavity free down, hopefully two to go.4. Nathan had his friend Spencer over to play this afternoon. They get along so well and played for hours. Some on the
I love that his mom and I were friends growing up, that his grandma babysat Kyle and I and that now all these years later we live near each other, in a different city and have a couple kids the same age (Issac is Reed's age and they play great together as well). What are the chances of that? Another big bonus, we can chat like none other while the kids play or anytime we're together really. Friends are great. I could have posted this photo from when we were younger, not sure which photo will get me less in trouble, hee.
5. Tomorrow I'm planning on spending the $50 gift card I won for my fabulous photo. Maybe some fun Christmas decorations or a new clock for my wall. Endless possibilities with $50 free dollars. Apparently I'm easy to entertain because this photo still cracks me up. I just reread the comments and they cracked me up too. Blogging is the best.


10 comments:
Hey! Did I miss something? How did you win $50 (not that that photo didn't deserve it!). Was it off of Awkward Family Photos? I loved seeing that picture of you and the cabbage patches again. I can't wait to see what you get with your prize money.
My goodness. That is so cool about you and your friend with Nate and his friend and Reed and his friend and Kyle and you and the mom babysitter. Doo, doo, doo, doo (you did read that with a tune didn't you?). I love seeing things like that.
Thanks for being such a great friend.
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry but congrats on the $50!
That is too funny that you won $50 for that photo! It is a classic in so many ways though.
Holy cow! I can't believe you live close to Kristin. I don't know why I remember her, but I totally do. You deserved more like $100 for that photo Mel, it was awesome. Although your Mom deserves half of it for the hair do she gave you! ha ha! Love and miss you guys!
I soooo remember those yellow dresses! I think the twins had something along those lines. And they wore them singing in the school talent show. The song was "We're Twins" and they totally bombed the words and completely stopped singing. It was awesome. Have fun shopping!
Gotta love those old photos! Someone recently was looking at my photo albums and saw my amazing mullet days. So awesome.
Yea, on cavity free kids! You may not have cavities, but I guess ortho is in the future for some amazing crooked teeth. ha ha.
Can't wait to see what you buy at that fun store. I hear you have Hobby Lobby there too- lucky!
How crazy is it that my dh has the same shirt as Reed?
Oh so glad you slipped in the picture of you and Kristin. Loye and I worked so hard to make that happen! Probably the twins borrowed the dresses cause I know no one was dumb enough to make them 4 times. They were very complicated. A Vogue pattern with a million pieces. We were two crazy mamas! We thought you were styling for sure!
That picture always cracked me up! That is complicated hair for little girls!! But since you both were so cute it makes up for it! I love your blog Melanie... so fun to read. Love that you and Kristin are friends as adults.
Ha I love that you won $50 for that photo!! Awesome!
I lvoe the old photos!!
Post a Comment