Reed is such a fun addition to our family. We all think he's funny. He has an audience at all times and don't think he doesn't know it either. I guess that's typical 'baby of the family' behavior.A few of my favorite things right now~
:: He quotes movies. I know this isn't something I should laugh at, it probably means too much TV but it's pretty funny. His favorite is from Toy Story 3 (we laughed so hard the first time he loves to repeat it). He quotes Mr. Potato Head when the baby is going to throw him into the sandbox and says, 'I'll do anything. I'll change your diapers!' If only you could hear him say it, you'd laugh too.
:: I've had Christmas music playing almost everyday and if he ever hears Jesus' name in a song he says in the cutest voice, 'Oh Baby Jesus. I love him so much'.
:: He loves Frosted Flakes, pancakes, apples (Fuji only, never a Golden), going to the store, playing with friends, wrestling with his dad and brothers, messing up Kathryn's things (breaking them actually), chicken nuggets, eating snow, going to the neighbors and he's very excited to be a sunbeam next year.
He loves all things Toy Story. He will tell me I'm Jessie, Milo is Woody and he is Buzz. In sacrament meeting he wanted me to draw a picture of Buzz and Woody going to Costco, ha. Gramimi and Granpopi gave him this remote control Buzz and even though it's a hard plastic toy, he snuggles up to it like it's soft and cuddly.
We gave him this train table (Grandma DeeAnn went in with us too), train set and the Buzz jammies. He was in heaven tonight and completely wound up before bed. He loved that it was his birthday, he's been talking about it for weeks. Three is one of my favorite ages, it's the age they seem to really 'get it'.We just love this little guy like crazy and think he's pretty great. Now if only he wouldn't run away from me in the stores, talk back and make messes. Yeah right!
Happy Birthday big boy Reed. We love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Reed!!! He's such a smart kid and says funny things. I love how you remember all of the funny things he says. That train table will be a hit for sure this weekend. See you soon!
Happy Birthday big boy! (And this was the first year I ever heard 'Adam' to.)
Happy Birthday Reed...
Oh I love it! Happy Birthday Reed!! I can't believe he will be a Sunbeam!! Brody has a whole year left in nursery (his bday is January)!
Brody quotes movies too....and I have actually HAD people tell me that I let him watch too much TV. :) oh well, with a baby coming he is going to be watching a whole lot more :)
I can't believe he's 3 already! These blogging pregnancies and childhoods seem so fast to me.
I think quoting movies is a sign of great wit, especially in someone so young. Please get him saying that on video!
Wow, I csnt believe! He was born around the time I started blogging!
Love the Buzz jammies! They are so cute. So cute that all these little boys love Buzz. Poor Winston was so envious of that Buzz, I'm glad he got his for his birthday too now. I can't believe these little guys are all 3 already. Now if only Winston would learn to talk like all his 3 year old cousins!
Post a Comment