:: I have no photos for this post.
:: Last Friday was a big day for us. We are finally legal guardians for Kathryn. I can't put into words the relief and happiness this brings me. That might sound a bit dramatic but it feels so good to have it in our hands. We have to give credit to Mike (Milo's step dad), he was our attorney and did all the paperwork and took care of every detail. So thankful for all he did. We were in the courtroom for less than 5 minutes, it went so fast yet it means so much. It feels really good to know that along with the feelings we have as her parents, she isn't going anywhere and we have court papers that give us that right. A huge blessing I'll always be grateful for.
:: Marion stayed with us last weekend. We did hair, shopped around, made granola and went to Nathan's last basketball game (I forgot my camera!). It's great to have her as a guest in our house, usually it's the other way around.
:: Last Saturday, I was able to hang out with some cousins. I love my cousins. Every one of them.
:: This week has gone by fast. We've had something every night. Tonight was our Relief Society Celebration. We had 4-5 different Humanitarian projects going on and had 50 women in attendance. It was a great night. We also collected items and filled the back of a van with diapers, wipes and new clothes for a local charity. Diapers and wipes for new moms in need, it made me teary to see the stack of goods. Charity, I love it.
:: I have 2,565 emails in my inbox, 948 of them unread (I do read and check my email but many times it's on my iPod and they don't delete from my inbox when I do). I'm sure somehow that explains many of my personality flaws but don't tell them to me. I'll let them remain a mystery, ha.
:: I've had at least 4 posts written our in my head this past week and now this is all I've got. Boring. Well, except for the guardianship part. That's amazing!
:: Goal- to actually blog more than I am now.
11 comments:
So happy for you to have all the guardianship things completed. It's great and I don't think you are being dramatic to say that!
Mel, that is great news....
I am SO happy for you guys. You are incredible parents to ALL of your kids. They are lucky. And so are you & Milo.
What great news!! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing!
Wow. Great news on Kat! I can't believe I had to find out on the blog though. We really do need to do better at calling. Sorry....been busy with teaching this past week. I'll call soon.
Congrats with the news on Kat! That is so great, a true blessing.
I have been horrible about taking pictures also. Jason took my little camera to China and I am not comfortable using the big slr camera. I'm too scared I might break the darn thing.
That is so exciting about Kathryn!!!! What a huge relief for sure.
Holy emails!!! I just cleaned out my inbox and it felt liberating. haha.
I'm so happy that the guardianship is all done with. What a blessing and how great it is to have Pop to do anything we need him to do.
I do the same with my email. I hardly ever look at them on the computer, in fact I'm hardly on the computer period. I just went through a couple weeks ago and went through everything. It felt so good, and now I've been trying to keep up with it. :) Love you!
{congrats} on being "new" parents!!!! :)
I am so glad to hear the news about Katherine! That is exciting!
I talked to Becky today she said when she got home from running errands her house was 77 degrees....I think I am going to sweat a little:)! We'll have to catch up when I get back!
Congrats!!! For all of you. :)
Post a Comment