Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eleven

Eleven years ago today, here in the Seattle temple,


looking like this (oh so young and skinny), we married.

What a good day to remember. Perfect weather, gorgeous scenery, surrounded by family and friends that loved and supported us and thankfully still do. I remember a peaceful, happy feeling that I always want to keep. There is nothing like your wedding day. Here's to many more years Milo. I love you.

8 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of the temple IS incredible. But even more incredible is the couple that you and Milo are. Happy 11 of '11.

Kristin said...

How sweet.
It must have been gorgeous in Bellevue this time of year with everything blooming.

Carolyn said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! You are a great example of a marriage full of love.

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you were able to have a great day together.

donna said...

Happy Anniversary..

Shaila Lou said...

It's crazy how time flies!! Happy anniversary! Love you all!

Marion said...

And the love grows with each passing year. More deep...not fleeting. More true...not selfish. I'm so lucky to have both of you. Happy 11th! Love you both A&F.

becca said...

OH Congratulations!!! What a GORGEOUS wedding picture, you look amazing!!!

And i just say neighbor jane Payne.....11 of '11...very cool!!