It's a good thing that after I gain all this weight, endure the mini (or not so mini) meltdowns about said weight and 'enjoy' the old age pains of this pregnancy that I will have a sweet little human to hold and feed and love. The reward is great, I do know that. Otherwise this would be a seriously miserable road. Only just over half way now and according to the photos I documented last pregnancy, I'm nearly the size I was at the end! Why did I look back??
It's a good thing that once we are up camping it's a lot of fun because the prep work isn't so much. I do love it when we are there and the kids are busy riding bikes, fishing and horse back riding. They love it too. But my mind isn't really in the right place these days, I forget too much. I forget the list, what was on it, what store I need to get to, which equals multiple trips. With four kids. Fun, fun. I'm headed back out to the stores tonight to finish the list.
Even though it appears that I'm going to quit blogging, I'm not going to. I have loads of photos from two cameras (some I don't even remember taking) that just have to be in the book I'll make someday. So I will finish it somehow, someday. I just have to. I can't believe I've lowered my goal to once a week and even that turned into once a month, sheesh. It used to be four times a week! How I found the time to get that done, right now, I'll never know.
2 comments:
Ahhhhh, have a good time camping and quit looking at your reflection and you'll feel much better :) It's a secret I learned.
It's a good thing...you posted!!! Good job. :)
Just think about it this way, you are "lucky" in your past pregnancies to lose weight in the beginning where I never did! I wish I did, but just not by being sick. Hang in there! It's worth it in the end.
Post a Comment