He is really one of the cutest babies I have seen! I came home and told everyone how cute he is, and that I accidentally made him cry twice. Congratulations!
Congrats!! I'm so happy all went well. Babies are the best thing ever. and if anyone in your family is gonna play the lottery, it should be him....with a bd like 11-11-11, he'll for sure win :)
Aw, congratulations!! What a beautiful little sweetie! But, of course I'm not surprise. You have the cutest babies! Much happiness to you and your family!
Kristin told me how cute he was and I had to click over and see if you had pictures! He is adorable. Great name. Good job moving and having a new baby. Whew! That's a lot!
Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant. I should check blogs more often :). Home you're doing well and enjoying Christmas with your little one.
18 comments:
Great name! Beautiful baby! Congrats!
He is really one of the cutest babies I have seen! I came home and told everyone how cute he is, and that I accidentally made him cry twice.
Congratulations!
Ohhhhhh Melanie. How sweet he is. I am so happy for all of you. He's beautiful. How are you holding up?
I love his name.
I immediately forwarded your text to Ray.
He is perfect Melanie! Congratulations!
oh my gosh. I had NO IDEA you were so close! What a friend I am....
Congratulations! He is so cute. Seriously, so cute! Love the name.
He is such a cutie! I love all of that hair! So cute! Congrats!
Hooray!! Soo happy for your family! He is beautiful....or handsome...whichever he prefers!
Congratulations, Melanie! I love his name and he is beautiful. Fun birthday, too!
Hope you are having lots of help and a smooth recovery.
Congrats!! I'm so happy all went well. Babies are the best thing ever. and if anyone in your family is gonna play the lottery, it should be him....with a bd like 11-11-11, he'll for sure win :)
Aw, congratulations!! What a beautiful little sweetie! But, of course I'm not surprise. You have the cutest babies! Much happiness to you and your family!
He's beautiful Melly. Love you!
Love the name, and you can't beat a cool birthdate like that! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am soooooooooo happy for you! He is gorgeous! Absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! : )
Kristin told me how cute he was and I had to click over and see if you had pictures! He is adorable. Great name. Good job moving and having a new baby. Whew! That's a lot!
Congratulations Melanie!
Sally Allen
Congratulations!! What a blessing for your family!
Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant. I should check blogs more often :). Home you're doing well and enjoying Christmas with your little one.
Post a Comment