{Owen 11 weeks}
These orange jammies have been worn by all the boys when they were roughly this age (Dane was surely older since he's been the smallest baby). I love when they have worn the same clothes, it makes me so nostalgic. Nathan in these jammies 10 years ago? Ah, so cute.
If only I had photos to go with this post. I spent 45 minutes tonight looking for photos of Nathan, Dane (film babies) and Reed (really unorganized digital baby) wearing these jammies. I came up flat. No photos to show each of them in these cute, orange Old Navy 3-6 month jammies. I have hours upon hours of work ahead of me to get all those photos organized. And I'm not talking organized into albums either. One day, one day.
Things are good around here without much else to report on but Orange Jammies. There's laundry and more laundry, the daily dinner dilemma, a few scant hair appts, some basketball for Nate and Dane, some Math Club for Kat (she swears it's fun??), some laughs with Reed a few hundred times a day (he is a crack up) and lots of cuddle time/feeding time with Owen. Isn't he just adorable? I sure think so, especially in these orange jammies.

11 comments:
all of my boys wore those jammies!!! we even found an extra pair so my twins wore matching!!! Ethan was my favorite because he had orange hair to match.
He is so darn cute! I love when you can pass down the same clothes also. Ryan wore a red buzz light year shirt we splurged and bought for Blake when he was 4. I think I spent 15$ on it and back then that was a big deal. Thankfully I do have pictures of Blake in it, Cameron in it and then finally Ryan. It was a favorite for all 3 of them and it was literally falling apart by the end of last winter when Ryan was done wearing it.
Seriously Mel, that little kid,like the rest of them, is freaking adorable!!
Owen looks so cute in the Orange Jammies.
I thought you were saying the 2nd picture is of Nathan and I was like oh my word he looks so much like Owen! hahaha! I'm a dork. He's sure cute in those jammies! Already in 3-6 mo clothes too, big boy.
If I look really hard I might have the picture of Nate in the swing with his sun glasses and orange jammies. I agree with Angie. My grandsons are all so handsome.
Stop growing Owen. He looks like a giant compared to Claire. He has changed so much since I saw him.
How sweet. I know how you feel, we had a pair of overalls that were passed down. All 3 of my boys wore them. It tugged at my heart.
And he fell asleep! Ahh!
Post a Comment