He's fast approaching my favorite age (5 months give or take a few weeks). I love when they hit their 'stride' so to speak. Fairly predictable naps, lots of smiles and laughs, love to snuggle, don't care about moving place to place, no messing around with baby food. See how awesome he's going to be this month?
His squinty eyed giggle.Which in case you are wondering, is absolutely adorable.
Right now-
~He mostly sleeps through the night. He wakes up around 2 or 3, I give him his binki and he's good for a few more hours. I spoke too soon about his thumb. He still hasn't found it on a regular basis. He acts like he still wants it but will give up trying and take the binki if he needs soothing.
~He loves the older kids. How fun would it be to grow up with 4 doting siblings? And how fun would it be to have a baby love your every move? These kids sure are blessed (now if they only recognized it and stopped tattling and bickering, ha!)
~When he is really tired he's ready for his bed. He reaches a 'no more snuggles' limit. At church, I strap him in his carseat and he goes right to sleep. At home, I lay him nearly wide awake in bed and he's quickly fast asleep. Not always mind you but most of the time.
~His smiles start with his mouth wide open. Especially when Milo is cooing and talking to him.
~He mostly sleeps through the night. He wakes up around 2 or 3, I give him his binki and he's good for a few more hours. I spoke too soon about his thumb. He still hasn't found it on a regular basis. He acts like he still wants it but will give up trying and take the binki if he needs soothing.
~He loves the older kids. How fun would it be to grow up with 4 doting siblings? And how fun would it be to have a baby love your every move? These kids sure are blessed (now if they only recognized it and stopped tattling and bickering, ha!)
~When he is really tired he's ready for his bed. He reaches a 'no more snuggles' limit. At church, I strap him in his carseat and he goes right to sleep. At home, I lay him nearly wide awake in bed and he's quickly fast asleep. Not always mind you but most of the time.
~His smiles start with his mouth wide open. Especially when Milo is cooing and talking to him.
~I feel incredibly blessed to have such a sweet baby. We have our moments (like when he doesn't burp and 40 minutes later spits up curdled milk on me) but for the most part he's happy, I'm happy. It's a fun place to be with him right now.
Here's to this 4th (or is it the beginning of the 5th) month Mr. Owen. Let's make it fun! (I promise to take more pictures of your cute self)

4 comments:
Owen is so adorable! How did the weekend go?
He really is adorable. Love that he’s a good baby for you!
I just love that he smiles so readily and whole heartedly. He is so darn cute.
Wow...he really looks like Milo as a baby in these pictures. He's growing way too fast! Life needs to slow down! Love this little guys!
Post a Comment