Oh Owen.
You are 8 months old (+ one day).
You cut your first tooth a few days ago.
You finally sit up like a champ.
You get where you want to go but you don't crawl.
You roll around like no other.
If determined, you have your own version of the army crawl to help in your quest.
You use your legs and inch up that way instead of your arms.
You still find your squeal and know how to be heard.
Your new tooth has interrupted your sleep quite a bit.
It has not been the best thing for me, ha.
On your 8th month birthday we went to the pool.
You loved it when we ventured out into the hot sun.
You were just as content to sit in your stroller in the shade.
You were such a good boy, we were there over 5 hours.
You stayed awake nearly the entire time.
You like to people watch too.
Of course in the last 30 minutes you fell asleep in my arms.
You're finally getting the idea that you like food.
You love to eat cereal puffs, waffles and french fries.
I didn't say it was all good 'baby food' did I?
You are a baby loved beyond measure.
I surely don't know what I would do without you.
You give me such love and happiness.
I'm so excited to watch you grow, what a joy you are.
Love you little Owen.

4 comments:
wait a sec...were you at ML aquatic center? I swear I saw you but thought, no, she doesn't even live here! If it wasn't you, you totally have a twin that was at the pool on the same day as you :)
He is so darn cute, I know I keep saying that but he is!
He is so big so fast.
Sweet baby boy. I'm sure he's faster than Grandma Dee Ann already. What a blessing for your little family. Can't wait to see him!
What a darling boy you have.
Post a Comment