:: We were following our home teacher home from church and he was driving his convertible car. Reed had never seen him driving it and it was instant love for him. He kept saying, 'That is soooo cool! That is sooooo awesome!'{It's best if you read it like he says it.....'that is thooooo cool. that is thooooo awethome.}
![]() |
| They don't even come in green, he'll have to custom order, ha. |
:: After church he was in the bathroom and yelled really loud, 'Someone is using up my toilet paper. They need to count how many they use (he counts the squares).' haha
:: Last night after he and Owen had gone to bed, I heard him rummaging around in his bed. I went in to tell him to settle down and he said he coudn't get to sleep 'with all ruckus'. The big kids were quiet upstairs and Owen was already asleep so there was no actual ruckus going on. Not sure what he was talking about but I do love that he used that word. Again, read it like he says it....'wuckus'.
:: I make up silly songs all the time and I often sing about spanking him (in a joking way, I don't spank and sing, ha). Something like.... 'I'm going to spank you, I'm going to spank you, I'm going to spank, spank YOU.' To whatever random tune and in a silly manner, I just make it up as I go. He usually runs up and spanks me during said silly song. Awhile ago he told me he didn't want me singing about spanking and said I should sing about hugs.
After lunch today, I started in a new song about spanking (forgetting about the hug song). He came over to me and said, 'remember how you like to sing about hugs now?' I changed the word to hug and then he ran to me, nearly knocked me over and hugged me while I sang.
Hug songs are much better (but I will say, spanking songs are still funny). Thanks buddy!
Look at the excitement!! The fruits of their labors came in the mail today.
They stalked the delivery man once he turned onto our court.
They watched his every move once they knew he was coming to our house.
The door flew open with loud squeals.
Four very happy kids.


3 comments:
Weedus is a funny one.
I want to get more citrus soap because he likes the smell of it so well. What kid comments on hand-washing soap?
I love Reedus.. So cute... : )
Christmas in July... I can't was to hear the little Reedisms coming from that little guy. Please get it cooled down before I get there! Thanks for the facetime today!
Post a Comment