Look who is 9 months old today!
The cutest 9 month old I know....mine, Mr. Owen Henry.
He's grown as many months in the world as it took him to grow in utero. It amazes me that so much can happen in 9 short months. He's a little person with likes and dislikes, a personality and a voice he wants heard. This month's photo proved to be a little trickier to take.
He tried to crawl, scoot or roll (favorite mode of transportation) away from me every 5 seconds.
Not to be deterred, I called in the troops, Nathan and Dane.
He absolutely adores Nathan and this is what I snapped when he came into Owen's view. No one, and I mean no one, can get this baby to belly laugh and giggle more than Nate (he loves the other kids too, it's just there is this 'thing' between these two). Sometimes all he does is point and shake his finger at him but it's done in such a way, Owen cannot contain the giggles. It's endearing and one of my favorite interactions to watch. Nathan is 10 years older than Owen so he'll grow up knowing him as more of an adult. Maybe that 'older sibling' adoration really does start this early. No, not maybe, I believe it does start now. Lucky Owen. Lucky Nate. Lucky Me.


3 comments:
Oh my. The troops gave you some great shots. He really is the most content little baby I've ever met. And squishy. I'm telling you, he's Gumby's cousin.
I really hope your mom is doing better! How scary!
He is so darn adorable! Blake and ryan have that same bond.
Goodness he's cute! I can't believe he's 9 months old already.
Post a Comment