Owen is eleven whole months old today. Where has the time gone?
We had to bring in a toy today. He was not a fan of sitting still.
He finds one of Reed's superhero guys (or a Duplo Lego guy) and crawls around with him hanging out of his mouth. He must know I think it's funny, he finds a guy every morning and spends all morning 'playing' with it.
Even Captain America didn't help for long. He just wanted to move and crawl around this morning. That's what eleven month old babies do. They move and explore all. day. long. Thanks for working with me Owen, we can't give up now. Only one month left to sit still with a sticker on your shirt and document. I'm happy we stuck with it! Love you so much little boy, you're an answer to my prayers.




2 comments:
Just seeing these pictures I can feel his squishiness and smell that good smell he always has.
Babies are a gift from God and Owen is definitely a great one.
Its so priceless that you have done this each month. Wish I had done this with my kids.
Post a Comment