![]() |
| Find the pin here |
![]() |
| Kathryn's cute version of the pin |
![]() |
| More makeup ideas here. |
This started out as a pin I found on Pinterest but I ended up using this recipe with my activity day girls last week. It was easy for them to follow and made a big enough batch to split between girls. We made four batches in less than 40 minutes. I think the girls liked it so much because of how it smelled. Reed is after me to buy more Kool Aid, he wants his own batch now.
Kool Aid Play Doh
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
2 (4 g) packages unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
2 cups boiling water
3 tablespoons oil
2 (4 g) packages unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
2 cups boiling water
3 tablespoons oil
4 tsp cream of tartar (added ingredient suggested in the comments)
1- Mix flour, salt, Kool-Aid until blended.
2- Add oil to boiling water, mix with spoon until cool enough to knead.
3- Continue kneading until color is blended.
4- Store in air tight bag or container in the refrigerator.
Last weekend after the two little boys went to bed, the rest of us
watched a movie. Or maybe it was Studio C on the BYU channel, I can't
remember. Man, my kids are obsessed with that show. Anyway I was not
doing a very good job of sitting still, I needed a project. I remembered
seeing a pin about cake mix waffles. Make the mix according to the box,
bake like regular waffles and top with ice cream for a less crumbly
cake treat. They had me at less crumbly. I didn't eat one or even try a
bite (very unlike me, I love sweets but I wasn't feeling like sweets at
930pm) so this review is coming straight from the kids mouths..... Yum!
Delicious! Can I have another?! And my very favorite when I asked what
they tasted like...... 'A cake-waffle!'. Goodness that made me laugh.
2- Add oil to boiling water, mix with spoon until cool enough to knead.
3- Continue kneading until color is blended.
4- Store in air tight bag or container in the refrigerator.
![]() |
| Cake Mix Waffles |





4 comments:
Oh I dig those eye makeup tips. I kinda want to try the anti-puff eye roller thing now!
We did an iron chef thing for mutual a couple months ago and one of the groups made a cake mix then used the waffle maker to make some. They were tasty! I thought they were so clever. Maybe one of them saw it on Pinterest.
Love Kat's new sign. It turned out so cute. Good job on getting it done! I hope those command strips work too! haha!
Impressive! I have been heard to say Pinterest is overrated.... at least the recipes seem to be.
I used command hooks for the first time last weekend too.... so far so good.
I love your reports on pinterest! Kat's new sign is so cute.
I've heard about the cakes waffles and they liked them also. We may have to give them a try.
I love the sign, I think it turned out so cute.
I haven't even gotten on pintrest. I know I will do a lot of time wasting and so far I haven't had time to do it.
Post a Comment