Just before we started FHE I remembered pinning this quote on Pinterest last week (I hope it's a valid quote, ha). Fitting for yesterday's post, no? I shared it with the kids during my 'lesson' and they loved it. Dane wasn't exactly sure what it meant but Nathan and Kathryn explained it spot on. We challenged each other to focus on using a steering wheel this week instead of a spare tire when it comes to our prayers. Kat suggested we write this on our family chalkboard as a reminder throughout the week. Great idea! We committed to checking in with one another at the end of the week. I'm looking forward to it.
And then there's this boy. He eats crayons, strings toilet paper through my whole house, pulls all the wipes out of the container and squeals/screams like you wouldn't believe. Though if I could have, today I would have stopped time. He walked up to me wearing his big brother's hat holding an armful of random toys and requested to go 'side, 'side, 'side. I opened the door, let him out and just watched him for a little while. He placed all his toys on the table and then sat there and played like such a big boy. It was the sweetest thing.
| those crossed little feet are so perfect |
3 comments:
It sounds like a sweet FHE and one the older kids really understood...I love it when that happens!
Owen is so cute!
Owen is too cute
Owen is so cute.....
Post a Comment