| Oh Reed. |
#BecauseofHim-
We are an eternal family.
We are an eternal family.
Established 14 years ago today.
The past two years have not been easy.
No, at times a better description would be- incredibly painful and exhausting.
Despite some very dark days, #BecauseofHim I am stronger than I was before and
I found growth (however small it may be) on steep, rocky ground.
I found growth (however small it may be) on steep, rocky ground.
He gives me hope and encourages me to keep going and to never, ever give up.
I fail and I fail and I fail but He is always there, reaching for my hand.
All that is lost or unfair in this world will be made right through Him and His sacrifice.
I fail and I fail and I fail but He is always there, reaching for my hand.
All that is lost or unfair in this world will be made right through Him and His sacrifice.
I know I am not defined by my divorce. Or any other pain or sadness or sin in my life.
To Him, I am so much more. Infinitely more that I can comprehend.
And I am infinitely grateful.
This has been shared and shared and shared.
And I'm glad because it is powerful.
His is risen and I know He lives!
2 comments:
Happy Easter : )
Love you! You are a rock star!
Post a Comment