You are reading chapter books, you call me from school to remind me of the time to bring your birthday treats with a grown up tone to your voice, you memorized your Primary program part without my help, you work the computer las well as I did in high school, you look out for the underdog, you love babies and they love you right back...especially Reed, you are smart and I know that if you aren't challenged at school you get very bored (and that spells trouble), you love snuggling and talking at bedtime, you have a deep love for small stuffed animals and it's adorable that you don't think you're too old or tough for them, you still sing your heart out and memorize songs easy, you have a sweet, tender heart, you love your family unconditionally and we love you right back! Thanks for being such an awesome son and brother!
Happy 7th Birthday Nathan!!

21 comments:
Holy cow I can't believe he is 7 years old! How come he is the same age as Tyson but about two feet taller? ha ha! He is such a cute boy. Happy Birthday Nathan!
Oh my gosh! 7 already??? Where did all the time go.
Happy Birthday Nathan! I remember when we were pregnant together. Aren't we always? I can't believe that they are getting so big.
Happy birthday Nathan. I remember the day you were born and waiting to see you. I couldn't wait to see my first nephew. You made me a proud little Auntie. I love you to pieces and so proud of the little sweet man you are!
Happy Birthday to Nathan! He is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday!!! Time has gone by really fast. He needs to be a doctor with all these memorization skills he has!
K, Im really pregnant cause this has me crying! Remember we were in birthing class together (some of us finished and didnt have a baby the last night)! How was that 7 yrs ago. That means mine is next on joining the 7 yr old rank.
Nate is a good, funny kid. He is for sure something special.
The time really does fly. 7! Wow! Nathan is one handsome boy. Happy Birthday Nathan!
I woke up this morning and read Mara's website and all of Heather's updates. The tears flowed and I'm very humbled. Our children are precious. They're a gift given to us from a loving Heavenly Father. We're accountable for the raising and nurturing of them. So are us Grandma's! Life is fragile and is a blink of an eye. Nathan turning 7 already is proof of how time flies. Enjoy every moment as it is a precious gift. I love you, Nathan!
So cute. He looks like you. The years are going to fly by! Hope it was a fun bday!
Happy happy birthday Nathan dear! I can't believe he is 7 already.
Happy Birthday Nathan! Wow time really goes by so fast! Being a mom is the best. most rewarding job in the world! He is a handsome guy-just think, in a couple of years, he's gonna have all the girls after him! Hope all is well with your family!
Happy B-day Nathan. I hope you had a great B-day.:)
Happy birthday Nathan. It has been fun watching you grow up.
Okay you are seriously in trouble. Your little man is a doll. Hopefully the girls won't be pounding on the door to soon. Happy birthday Nathan!
How have I missed so much!?
First...Your costumes were amazing! ESPECIALLY yours!! It was fantastic!
nathan sounds like such a sweet boy, I hope he had a GREAT birthday!!!
What a handsome boy! Leina is seven now too It's tripping me out.
Oh, they grow so fast!! He will be knocking the socks off the girls (I am sure he already is the hottie in his class!) very soon! Be nervous, very nervous!! What a handsome boy!! Lisa
what? another birthday so close?
I love it when boys can be tender.
I can't believe I didn't comment on Nathan's blog!! Bad granny!! I love you Nathan you are my favorite 7 year old grandson!! How have you grown so big? I'm so glad I got to come to your house on your birthday. I can't wait to come back for Christmas. Love, Grandma Dee Ann
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Happy birthday Ranch dressing boy!
Post a Comment